Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani RA - Reviver of Islam



Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani RA states that he was once walking along when he noticed a really weak and feeble man who could barely breathe. He says that his heart melted for him. Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani RA drew closer and sat down near him. After a short while, he saw that his breath, which was on the brink of stopping, became stronger. His body began moving, and he opened his eyes. “As well as being relieved. I was amazed at what I saw,” he says. He further states, “When his decaying body of flesh and bones and without any meat, began forming back to a healthy human with fully fleshed hands and feet, I felt petrified as to what was happening?”
He says,

“The person immediately sat up straight. “Do not be  scared. Do you recognise me?” he asked.

“No,” I replied.

“I am the religion of your forefather   (for he was a direct descendant of the Noble Prophet SAW) and you have brought me to life, thus you are Muy al-Dīn (Reviver of Islam).”

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »