Asking Allah from Allah



ALLAH Ko Apna Bana Lo Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmed

Today, the world is full of people who ask Allah for large houses and nice cars. There are very few people who ask Allah from Allah. People should supplicate and yearn for Allah’s love and nearness, and people who do so, are sadly in a very small minority. One is indeed fortunate if bestowed with the love for Allah because only then will the inner being awaken.

Make the remembrance of Allah, my garment, my Lord
Every utterance from my mouth be Your dhikr, my Lord.
Instead of breath, it should be Your dhikr from my throat, my Lord
Let this dhikr never leave me
And be the last thing on my tongue O Creator.
La Ilaha Illallah
La Ilaha Illallah.
In Your Remembrance do I forget all, so remember anyone I cannot
Sacrifice house and home for You I will, so my heart remains for You
Set ablaze all my desires for You I will, and in grief for You remain content
All else from sight I discard, so I have only eyes for You
May You be all and the last for me
La Ilaha Illallah
La Ilaha Illallah.

 Striving to remove all else except Allah from their hearts should be our only goal.

Extract from sernon Company of Auliya:  Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad NaqshBandi

  Shaykh Kamaluddin Ahmed making the same point in english

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »